Attention Master Gardeners!
- 6:30am, meet at Rock County Farm, Janesville (near the Sheriff's Office)
- Load first truck with washing supplies and tomatoes. Send to Garden Festival site. Truck and driver stays at Garden Festival and helps continue set up there.
- At farm, remaining trucks are loaded. When second truck is full, it is sent to GF site and helps with set up there.
- We continue to load and send trucks one-way from farm to GF until all 25+ varieties are harvested. Then team relocates to GF site to help with set up as needed.
Volunteers as of 8/12/2011:
- Kristine Z.
- Ruth F.
- Laurie O. (has truck)
- Julie M. (has truck)
- Shirley D. (has truck)
- Joe R. (has truck... your wife volunteered you)
And Robin A. as volunteered the use of her truck, if needed.