|Flesher - artichoke|
|Flescher - Romano beans|
Though all the gardens have common elements, the main focus of each is different.
- Carol and David Cartwright have a collection of conifers--all sizes and shapes.
- Barb and Jerry Converse have a shady retreat filled with perennial flowers, shrubs and ornamentals.
- Ruth & Larry Flescher have sunny, raised-bed vegetable gardens on the remnant of an old farm.
Hope you can make it!
- 9:30 -- the Flescher home, N9655 Old Hwy 12, on the northwest side of Whitewater.
- 10:30 — the Cartwright home, W7646 Hackett Road, southeast of Whitewater on the east side of Whitewater Lake
- 11:30 — the Converse home, W8339 R/W Townline Road, southeast of Whitewater on the west side of Whitewater Lake
To carpool, meet at 8:50 a.m. in front of Kohl’s at the Janesville Mall. It’s a half hour drive from there to the first location.
This is an approved continuing education program that will award Master Gardener Volunteers 1 Continuing Education Unit (CEU) per hour.