Thursday, October 28, 2010
5:30pm to 8:30pm
Rotary Botanical Gardens
The evening’s program will include (tentative):
- Volunteer fair (on-going through event)
- 5:45- Welcoming comments and turning folks loose on the potluck (Cindy L., President)
- 6:30- Recognition Ceremony (Mike M., Horticulture Educator)
- Review of 2009-2010 Activity Report of the RPMGA
- 2009-2010 Intern Recognition
- Advanced Training Recognition
- Plant Health Adviser (on-line program) Recognition
- Leadership Development Recognition
- Iron Gardener Recognition
- Election of VP, Treasurer
- Closing comments (Mary Kay T., VP)
- Done by 8:30 (or sooner)
Please bring a dish to pass!
You will need to bring your own platter ware and eating utensils.
BYOB if you want "something" other than coffee.
RSVP BY OCTOBER 21!!!
Contact the Rock Co. UWEX Office
- (608) 757-5696